Gone are the days when the first thing we were worried about when we told the elders that we’ve started working was ‘Where’s your office?’ Now, it’s here and there, and everywhere! Thanks to the co-working spaces. Jaipurites have come up with so many co-working setups in the city to give wings and fuel to the dreams of many.
“Because dreams are worth taking a flight for and no take off land is the last thing to be a hurdle for it.”
Check out some pretty cool working spaces in the Pink City, who knows you might wanna pick one of them as your workstation!
Location: Subhash Nagar
- Rajasthan’s first Co-working club.
- Freelancers, startup entrepreneurs, passionate workaholics; everyone and anyone are welcomed here!
- Not just a working space, bring on your ideas and wired hub helps you connect the dots.
- Do not underestimate the power of Fun-filled-environment! Musical evenings and fun activities are a regular show here.
- Disruptive and knowledge focused workshops focusing on one-on-one mentoring to startups!
- Meeting rooms
- Presence in Jaipur, Delhi, Mumbai
- Two themes- Co-work for Freelancers and Entrepreneurs; Suits X for teams.
- Hybrid of a café and office (Free unlimited tea, coffee, soups)
- Meeting rooms
- Joint effort of RIICO and Centre for Innovation, Incubation, and Entrepreneurship (CIIE)
- Incubation services for budding entrepreneurs and startups
- Coffee and Dining
- Access to Conference and meeting area
- Discounted entry to Startup Oasis events
- Special access to Amazon Activate, Microsoft Bizspark, Microsoft Azure and other startup tech tools
- Recruiting assistance to help you find top-tier, permanent engineers and designers for your startup
- Napping space called Gyan Khat
- Freetime entertaining environment with various activities
Location: New Sanganer Road, Near Shyam Nagar Metro Station
- Weekly events to keep you entertained
- Event spaces
- Conference rooms and calling rooms
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Business and tech advisory
- Computer and laptops on rental basis