Diwali is around the corner and its that time of the year when lights adorn the streets, sweet laden plates make circles around the table and when we meet our family, friends and colleagues. Exchanging gifts is a joy understated and this year we have come up with some amazing gift ideas for your friends and family. These gifts are affordable and will make your friends happy and you, popular.
- Times have changed and the greatest change we’ve witnessed these few years is how online streaming apps have taken over the television business. Gift your loved ones with a membership to one of these. You can opt from among Amazon Prime, Hotstar or Netflix. This gift will definitely make them smile.
- Bluetooth speakers are another good investment. You can shop for them online or offline, Starting from the range of Rs. 300, you get to choose from a wide range at affordable prices.
- Chocolates have taken over the Mithai business, but then you don’t wanna end up gifting boring typecast packs of branded chocolates. Gift your loved ones handmade chocolates from local bakeries. These chocolates are delicious and already gift packed in baskets.
- In case you have a chef for a mom or one of your friends has a knack for cooking, one of the best gifts you can give them is some fancy kitchen appliances. Get your hands on top of the range blenders or baking items. Who knows you might just get invited for hi-tea.
- Get your friends living in other cities things to decorate their room. Get people missing our on Diwali some nice fairy lights and diyas. Light up their PG rooms with some quirky abstract lamps. Hop in for a visit if you can. There is nothing better that the gift of companionship.
- Voice controlled assistants like Amazon Alexa are quickly capturing the market, gift one of these to your loved ones to celebrate a smart high tech Diwali.
- Who doesn’t like to get pampered? Gift your loved ones with salon gift cards and let them have a day pampering themselves at a Spa and Salon. Include things like head and massages, mani-pedis, waxing, polishing and more. Both girls and boys will enjoy these.
- Feng Shui plants are believed to counteract negatives energies and are often considered lucky if kept inside our homes. Gift your loved ones with a little bit of love with some Feng Shui plants.
- Another great gifting idea would be a membership of Zomato Gold for your loved ones to splurge on all year. Just get them one so they can enjoy an extra dish or extra drink from your side. Simply buy an E-gifting card and let the smiles spread.